Tuesday 13 November 2012

A Proper Mobile Blog...

Writing this blog from the 15.50 Virgin train from Birmingham New Street to London Euston so a proper mobile blog for the first time. We have been up to Brum because Deb has had a successful interview with a national company for some temp work whilst the canals are grinding to a halt over winter. Bit of a bargain if you choose the trains right, about 14 pounds for the two of us return. At about 45 miles it would have cost closer to forty pounds in the van.

A new fact of the day from Rugby

Deb suited and booted

A quiet Rugby station

Santa and little helpers taking a stroll along the canal

Christmas funfair in front of the new (much needed) library

Library service user!

We would have made a bit more of a day of it but my gallbladder has been giving me some problems over the last week. A few days ago Deb had to leave me in my solitude in the van for an hour whilst pains abated. And yesterday I had a proper attack, not quite as bad as the one that saw me in A&E but not far off

No comments:

Post a Comment